Please follow these two steps:
1. Run VideoSolo Blu-ray Player on your computer and a registration dialogue will pop up.
2. Enter Email Address and Registration Code and click "Register".
Note: When you register, please make sure that there is no space on the left/right of your email/code. We recommend you copy/paste your email and code to the register-window.
Usually, the confirmation email with the registration code is sent by the third party after you purchased the software.
You can check your spam box in case that it was blocked by your mailbox. If you still can't find it there, please provide your order number or purchasing email to contact us at [email protected].
There are several possible reasons for the failed registration:
· This is caused by entry error. You'd better copy and paste the name and code to avoid a typo. And please don't add any blank before or after the code.
· You order and download different products, such as mix up Windows version and Mac version.
If not the above situations, please contact [email protected].
· Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
· Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
· RAM: 1G RAM or more
· Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.7 or above (including Mac OS Sierra)
· Processor: 1GHz Intel CPU or above
· RAM: 1G RAM or more
Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO, standard Blu-ray folder.
Generally speaking, a driver on Windows&Mac computer is a DVD driver, which cannot recognize Blu-ray disc. If you want to play Blu-ray discs on your computer, then you need a Blu-ray driver supporting Blu-ray playback.
To enjoy the Blu-ray ISO images, you need to install a virtual Blu-ray drive on your computer first.
Launch the virtual Blu-ray drive to load the Blu-ray ISO image file, and it can be regarded as a BD disc on your computer.
Then you can load the BD ISO file with our software and you will be able to watch the movie with 1080P HD video effect.
No. VideoSolo Blu-ray Player is not only a Blu-ray player but also a reliable DVD player and common video player. So, besides Blu-ray disc, it can play DVD disc/DVD folder/DVD ISO file, common video/audio file and even HD videos up to 4K.
Yes, Blu-ray Player supports playing DVD disc or DVD folder.
Blu-ray is a protected video format with region codes, layers of digital rights management, including AACS, and BD+, etc. to avoid being faked, copied, or retroactively applied to an unprotected medium. Cinavia Protection is also used in some Blu-ray movies to limit unauthorized uses on devices. If you want to play a Blu-ray disc on the computer, the Blu-ray player software will need to get keys or decrypting files, which need to be obtained from server online, for Blu-ray playback.
VideoSolo Blu-ray Player also needs to access into Internet during Blu-ray disc decryption. This method is the best way to help all users save decrypting time and optimize our service.
When you play Blu-ray films, the program needs about 4-5 seconds to remove the Blu-ray protection with the network. After that, the Internet connection will not be required anymore.
· Please make sure you are using the latest version of VideoSolo Blu-ray Player.
· Please make sure you have connected a Blu-ray Drive to load the Blu-ray disc.
· Please make sure the system read the Blu-ray Drive and Blu-ray disc correctly.
· Please make sure you have a good network.
If not the above situations, please send us:
a. Screenshot of the error information.
b. Your computer configuration and disc info (Amazon link if available).
Please try the followings to solve this issue:
a. Reinstall VideoSolo Blu-ray Player.
b. Update to the newest version program.
c. Close other applications when running.
Blu-ray, also known as Blu-ray Disc (BD) is the name of a new optical disc format that is rapidly replacing DVD. The format was developed to enable recording, rewriting and playback of high-definition video (HD), as well as storing large amounts of data. The format offers more than five times the storage capacity of traditional DVDs and can hold up to 25GB on a single-layer disc and 50GB on a dual-layer disc.
· MPEG-2 - enhanced for HD, also used for playback of DVDs and HDTV recordings.
· MPEG-4 AVC - part of the MPEG-4 standard also known as H.264 (High Profile and Main Profile).
· SMPTE VC-1 - standard based on Microsoft's Windows Media Video (WMV) technology.
Please note that this simply means that all Blu-ray players and recorders will have to support playback of these video codecs, it will still be up to the movie studios to decide which video codec(s) they use for their releases.
· Linear PCM (LPCM) - up to 8 channels of uncompressed audio. (mandatory)
· Dolby Digital (DD) - format used for DVDs, 5.1-channel surround sound. (mandatory)
· Dolby Digital Plus (DD+) - an extension of Dolby Digital, 7.1-channel surround sound. (optional)
· Dolby TrueHD - lossless encoding of up to 8 channels of audio. (optional)
· DTS Digital Surround - format used for DVDs, 5.1-channel surround sound. (mandatory)
· DTS-HD High-Resolution Audio - an extension of DTS, 7.1-channel surround sound. (optional)
· DTS-HD Master Audio - lossless encoding of up to 8 channels of audio. (optional)
Please note that this simply means that Blu-ray players and recorders will have to support playback of these audio codecs, it will still be up to the movie studios to decide which audio codec(s) they use for their releases.
VideoSolo Blu-ray Player is available both the free trial version and paid full version. The trial version of VideoSolo Blu-ray Player can be directly downloaded here. However, there are a few limitations with a trial version, which include:
Play Blu-ray disc with the watermark.
· Play Blu-ray disc/ISO file/folder for 30 days.
· Every time you run the program, the Registration window will pop up.
No, one license could only be used on one Mac/Windows PC. If you want to use the program on more than one computer/Mac, please contact us at [email protected]. We will provide you a discount on the second registration code.
One of the great advantages of the Blu-ray Disc is the amount of info stored on it.
Usually, the disc is already loaded with several languages for users from different countries, which cannot be changed by VideoSolo Blu-ray Player. So you cannot set your default language.