VideoSolo DVD Creator is capable of burning any video to DVD including home-made movies, videos downloaded from YouTube/Vimeo and videos taken by mobile phone. It supports nearly all video formats including AVI, MPEG, 3GP, MP4, VOB, FLV, M2TS, MTS, MOV, QT, etc. In this guide, I'll show you how to burn video to DVD so that you can create your own DVD for playback on DVD player or backup.
For trial version of VideoSolo DVD Creator
• It will add watermarks to the created DVD.
• You can only use the trial version for 10 days.
For full version of VideoSolo DVD Creator
• There will be no limitation on how many times you can use the program or for how long you can use it.
• You can create DVDs without watermarks.
• You will get free technical support and free update for lifetime.
How to register VideoSolo DVD Creator on PC
Step 1. Free download the program from our official website. And install the program on your computer.
Step 2. Launch the program and you will see an "Unregistered" window pop up. Enter your licensed email and code and press "Register" button.
Note: If you need help about registering or using this software, please contact our support team to get help.