EditFUN can only work on Windows 7, Window 8/8.1, Windows 10 at present. It does not have a Mac version.
The trial version has several limitations as below:
1. The exported files would be added with a watermark.
2. Some advanced features are not supported.
For the registered, all limitations will be removed.
There may be various reasons for causing this. To help solve this problem, please confirm info:
• Make sure that the file format is supported. You can check the EditFUN supported media formats in Tech Spec.
• Make sure that the file is not encrypted.
• Make sure that the file is not damaged.
If all these don't work, please contact us at [email protected] with a copy of the files that failed to be loaded.
Please download and install DirectX. For example, you can download it on https://directx.en.softonic.com/, then launch EditFUN again.
That means some system files are missing. You can check to: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files.
You only need to right-click the EditFUN desktop icon and open the software with administrator privileges.
If the error pops up with the word "QT" after installation, it is caused by overwriting the installation. Please uninstall EditFUN, or delete the software bin directory on the installation directory, and then reinstall EditFUN.
This is because EditFUN only supports graphics cards with OpenGL 2.0 or above. Please check if the graphics card driver is updating to the latest version.
This problem may be caused by the computer performance is low, so the rendering cannot be performed in time. You can try two ways to solve this:
1. Restart EditFUN or close the other software at the same time. If the problem still cannot be solved, you can try the second method.
2. Click the "Maximize" button of EditFUN to switch the window size and try again.
1. Quicktime player may have problems decoding mp4. If you use QuickTime to play after exporting, we suggest replacing it with another media player.
2. The exporting process is not completely finished, please export the video again.
3. Check if there is a blank part of the editing project. When there is a black screen, there may be this video clip has no actual editing in that part of the time period.
4、Check whether the exported disk is full. If it is, please ensure that the disk can use at least 1G.
Please make sure the "Absorb" button is lited, and then you can zoom in the tracks and try to absorb the clips again.