A fast, stable and professional program to download, enhance, convert, burn and edit videos easily.
What information do we collect?
When you place an order on our website, your full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, and credit card expiration date will be required. But Only the Payment platform collects your credit card information. VideoSolo collects your full name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
How do we collect the information?
There are numbers of different ways that VideoSolo receives and collects your personal information including:
- Communications between us
- Customer Support
- Email/Direct Mail Campaigns
- Registration of Products
What do we use it for?
VideoSolo may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Product Registration: Information you provide upon registration will be used to keep a record of your product to help us provide support to you. VideoSolo also use this information to inform you of product upgrades, new products, promotions or other information that may be of interest to you.
- Newsletters: We may use your personal information to send you newsletters to provide you with articles and information that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Internal Analysis: We may use the information you provide us with for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes, to evaluate and profile customers about their preferences and purchasing trends which we may use for marketing purposes and in respect of operations and development.
How we protect your personal information?
We use reasonable precautions to protect your personal information and to store it securely. Sensitive information transmitted to us online is encrypted and is transmitted to us securely. In addition, access to all of our customers'information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted. Only authorized employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment.
Our web sites may contain links to other sites. VideoSolo is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site to which we may link that may collect personally identifiable information.
A cookie is simply a piece of data (e.g. an arbitrary number) that our server sends to your browser. Your browser may then store the cookie on your computer and read it back to our server if you visit our site again. These cookies allow us to create a more personalized experience for you while visiting our website and using our products. If you're concerned about cookies, you can have your browser notify you when it receives a cookie, giving you the choice to accept or decline it. Without cookies, however, you will not be able to log into your VideoSolo account and use our services.