VideoSolo values every customer and works hard to fulfill customers' requirements. We provide trial versions for all VideoSolo software, so you can download to ensure that the software is compatible with your devices. If for any reasons, the software you received does not meet your expectation, you can read our refund policy below to see whether you are qualified to apply for a refund within 60 days.
Free Try Version & Upgrade
All of our programs possess a free trial version, and some of them even totally free. This is for the reason that we adhere to the customer-centered principle and in order to avoid causing dissatisfied user experience and refund problems after purchase. Try free version before purchase should be noticed for all customers. For each program, if there is limitation for free trial version, customers had better read it before download.
What's more, all VideoSolo programs are free to upgrade. So you can buy one license and enjoy the program for life time. We always try our best to constantly improve the program quality for customers.
60 Days Money Back
We offer a refund on a VideoSolo product within 60 days of your purchase. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the circumstances below. If a purchase exceeds the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, then no refund will be given.
Acceptable Refund Circumstances
We offers refund or exchange the product in the cases below:
- Purchased a wrong product from VideoSolo, and then purchased the right product from VideoSolo within 30 days.
- Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions, in this situation, VideoSolo will refund one of the products to you.
- The customer did not receive the registration code, and our support team failed to give a response back within 24 hours after inquiring us.
- VideoSolo software has severe technical issues that our technical support team cannot provide a solution within 30 days.
Unacceptable Refund Circumstances
We strongly suggest customers download the trial version first. Customers request a refund mostly because of their lack of information of the products. In the situations below, we won't refund.
- Due to a lack of knowledge about the products' function and compatibility requirements, such as customer wants the Mac version but chooses to purchase Windows version, we will not accept refund request.
- Simply change mind or don't want it after purchased.
- Customer does not upgrade TuneFab software, when an update is available.
- Does not upgrade VideoSolo software when an update is available.
- No technical issues found in the software.
- Requested a refund for technical issues, but never asked for any assistance from our support team with any detailed description of the problem.
- Failed to receive the registration code for the product, but didn't tried our "Registration Code Retrieval" nor asked for assistance from our support team.
- Order over 60 days.
- Retrieved the license code on other devices and failed.
How to request a refund?
Please send your refund request to contact us via email: email@example.com.
- Refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.