Nowadays, it is becoming more and more convenient for us to watching different kinds of videos with our iPhone devices. How to watch MKV videos with the supported format in your iPhone? This question may puzzle the users for a long time since they have downloaded some MKV videos but could not successfully play them with Apple devices, like iPhone or iPad. However, there is a trick to let your MKV videos play on iPhone. That is, convert your MKV video into the supported format of iPhone Video, like MP4, MOV. So, let's know more about the iPhone video formats first.
Part 1. Know About Apple Video Format
As we all know, iPhone supports formats like MP4, MOV. And since MP4 video format is applied widely to use in Apple devices, like iPhone or iPad, it is necessary for users to have a good idea about how to convert MKV to supported format for iPhone. So how could we manage to watch MKV videos with iPhone devices? Read on this MKV to iPhone tutorial and learn about the process for converting MKV to iPhone. It is simple to get it done in minutes.
Part 2. How to Convert and Transfer MKV to iPhone
To play and watch MKV movies on iPhone, you need to use a video converter to convert MKV to MP4 or MOV video format so that you can transfer to iPhone devices for playing. Then, VideoSolo Free Video Converter is an excellent MKV to iPhone converter with Windows and Mac version, which can provide us with the fastest speed to free convert MKV videos to Apple video format while holding the original quality. Although it is a freeware, it supports nearly all the video and audio formats.
- Support free conversion between more than 300 popular video/audio formats.
- Offer batch video and audio conversion.
- Customize videos by editing opening and ending.
- Merge multiple videos into one.
Step 1. Run the Software
After downloading the software above, run the software.
Step 2. Add the MKV Video to Software
On the toolbar of VideoSolo, click "Add Files" button to add the MKV videos you have downloaded.
Note: As batch conversion is supported, so you can add a whole folder or multiple files for conversion.
Step 3. Click "Output format" Option to Select iPhone Video Format
After transmitting the MKV video, click "Output format" option at the bottom left corner of the main interface. Then you will see many formats listed for you to choose. Just select the supported format of your iPhone model, like MP4 or MOV.
Step 4. Click Convert to Transfer MKV to iPhone
Click "Convert" button directly to change the format of the original video. When it is over, you can find the video from the folder you have set up.
Step 5. Now you can transfer the video to your iPhone via USB and enjoy it.
For the User Who Wants to Edit the Video
As the user who want to edit the video or or choose subtitles from source content for output so as to enjoy better experience, a best video converter we would like to share is VideoSolo Video Converter Ultimate.
1. This video converter can convert videos to any formats including MOV, MP4, M4V to iPhone supported formats and it also offers some extra editing features such as video enhance, add subtitles, reducing video shaking, rotating, etc. All these functions are available to help you get a good quality video.
2. This best video converter owns the fastest speed for conversion by making most of AMD APP and NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology to largely accelerate conversion speed.
3. If you want to add subtitles, there is an option in the subtitle selecting box to allow you load external subtitles.
That's it. With the methods introduced above, you can convert MKV to iPhone easily and edit your video for better viewing. What's more, you can now play the MKV videos on iPhone device! Enjoy!