Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later), Mac OS X 10.5 or above (Mac OS Sierra)
Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
RAM: 1G RAM or more
The trial version and registered version are the same product and have the same function, except for the limitation below:
a. For the video or audio files more than 5 minutes, you could only convert 5 minutes of it.
b. For the video or audio files less than 5 minutes, you could only convert half of it.
c. You couldn't enable Intel App Acceleration.
For the registered, all limitations will be removed.
Find the "key" icon at the upper right corner. In the pop-up windows, enter your email address and registration code to register the program.
Generally, you will receive the registration code via e-mail within one hour after the order is successful. If you have not received it in time or lost it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Please provide the order number). We will send the registration code to you instantly.
If you change or reinstall your computer, there will be Error 4104. If you use one license more than one computer, there will be Error 4104, too.
• If you receive the Error 4104 message after reinstalling your computer operating system, we can reset the code to make it work.
• If you want to use the program on a new computer, we can reset the code for you. But after resetting, the code will be invalid on the old computer.
• If you want to use the program on two computers, then you need to purchase one more license. And in this situation, we can provide the discount for you for the second license.
So if you need to reset your code, contact us: email@example.com.
There may be various reasons causing this. To help solve this problem, please confirm info:
• Make sure that the file format is supported.
• Make sure that the file is not DRM protected, such as iTunes videos.
• Make sure that the file is not damaged.
• Try to drag and drop the video to the program and see if the program can load it successfully.
If all these don't work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the files that failed to be loaded.
There are many factors that can affect the speed of conversion:
• The length and the size of the source file.
• Settings for output files, such as resolution and video bitrate.
• Computer configuration.
Here are some tips that can help to speed up the conversion:
1. Open the program and go to "Preference" windows. Then, enable NVIDIA GPU Acceleration, enable Intel App Acceleration and Enable AMD APP Acceleration.
2. Don't run other programs on the computer while converting.
3. The higher parameter of resolution, frame rate the source video has, the longer it takes to convert it. If you want to speed up the conversion, you can choose or customize the Minimum parameters of Resolution and Video Bitrate, but the quality of your video may be affected.
Yes, you can. Recently, VideoSolo Video Converter Ultimate updates to support external audio track/multi-audio tracks and add external subtitle to edit video functionally. Just click the "+" icon as shown below and then you can load the desired subtitles from your computer.
Generally speaking, we recommend MP4 as it is the most popular format and it can be played on almost all media device. The size and quality is balance.
Sure. The video original length would be directly shown on the file list. But if you want to know more video detail info, you need to right-click the file in the file list and then click the "Properties" button. Now, the selected file properties would be shown for you. You can also export the properties information.
Yes, it can be done by the "Save As" button. In "Profile Settings" windows, you can adjust video and audio settings. After you finish the modifications, please click this button and finish other jobs following instruction. After the profile is created, you can delete or rename it as you like.