Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (SP2 or later), Mac OS X 10.7 or above (including macOS High Sierra)
Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
RAM: 1G RAM or more
Once you purchased the Blu-ray ripper, the email address that you used to purchase the program will receive an email with registration code. Copy the code and find "Key" button from the interface of the software, click it and paste the code on the box below the "Registration Code". Remember to enter your registered email. Then click "Register" to finish your registration.
Generally, the registration code via e-mail will be sent to your email box within one hour after the order is successful. If you have not received it in time or lost it, please contact [email protected] and provide the order number. We will send the registration code to you instantly.
You can do the followings to solve the problem:
· Make sure you are using the latest version of VideoSolo BD-DVD Ripper.
· Make sure you have connected a Blu-ray Drive to load the Blu-ray disc or DVD.
· Make sure the system read the Blu-ray Drive and Blu-ray disc correctly.
· Make sure you have a good network.
· Uninstall the program and restart the computer. Then install the program again.
· Close the anti-virus program when downloading.
If not the above situations, please send the following information to [email protected]:
a. Screenshot of the error information.
b. Your computer configuration and disc info (Amazon link if available).
Yes, ripping encrypted DVD is also supported. Additionally, you can rip DVD to audio files in the format of MP3, M4A, AAC, WMA, etc.
Of course you can. This program allows you to edit video before ripping the Blu-ray movie. For example, you can crop or trim the video in the "Clip" window.
First, please make sure that you have downloaded, installed, and purchased the correct version of VideoSolo BD-DVD Ripper that matches your PC/Mac. Second, please make sure that you have entered the licensed code and licensed email correctly without empty space. To avoid mistake happening again, please directly copy and paste the registration code.
There are many factors that can affect the conversion speed:
• The length and the size of the source file.
• Settings for output files, such as resolution and video bitrate.
• Computer configuration.
Here are some tips that can help to speed up the conversion:
1. Open the program and go to "Preference" windows. Then, enable NVIDIA GPU Acceleration, enable Intel App Acceleration and Enable AMD APP Acceleration. Please note that trail version can't Intel App Acceleration.
2. Do run as less as programs on the computer while converting.
3. The higher parameter of resolution, frame rate the source video has, the longer it takes to convert it. If you want to speed up the conversion, you can choose or customize the Minimum parameters of Resolution and Video Bitrate, but the quality of your video may be affected.
No. One license could only be used on one Mac/Windows PC. If you want to use the program on more than one computer/Mac, please contact us at [email protected]. We will provide you a discount on the second registration code.